1. It uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate modern technology
2. The irreversible sensing unit lasts up to five years
3. The detector is easy to set up and make use of.
4. An excellent thing for securing your family from the risks of carbon monoxide
Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to suggest the device is operating correctly. The environment-friendly LED will certainly also blink just before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
Red LED: When a dangerous degree of carbon monoxide is discovered the red LED will certainly pulse and a loud alarm system pattern will certainly appear.
Power Supply: 3 AA size 1.5 V batteries (electric battery not included)
Sensitivity & Time: 50ppm, alarms within 60-90 few minutes
100ppm, alarms within 10-40 few minutes
300ppm, alarms within 3 few minutes
Standby Current: < 50uA (without LCD); < 200uA (with LCD)
Alarm Current: < 75mA
Procedure Ambient Condition: 5 ~ 40, ¡ ã20 ~ 90 % R.H.
1. Mounted on a wall.
2. Do not set up in garage areas, kitchens, heater rooms or shower rooms!
3. Mount at the very least 15 feet away from any fuel burning device.
4. We suggest an alarm be mounted on each degree of a multilevel house
5. Should be examined weekly!
Loud 85 decibel alarm,Powered by 3*1.5V AA batteries (battery not included)
Four short alarm beeps pattern,The test/silence button both silences the alarm and allows you to test its functionality
Advanced level of protection
A perfect item for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide
Easy to read with the digital LCD display,Alarm memory feature